Foundation (Prep) small group tour dates -
- Thursday 15 June - 9.30 am - FULL
- Wednesday 21 June - 10 am
- Tuesday 18 June - 2.30 pm
- Friday 21 July - 10.30 am
- Thursday 27 July - 2.30 pm
KID'S CLUB, THE FOUNDATION TRANSITION PROGRAM COMMENCES FRIDAY JULY 28TH, 2.30 PM
Please contact the office on 9870 2120 if you would like to be a part of a small group tour.
If these dates do not suit and for other year level enrolments please contact the office to make a time to meet with the Principal and tour our school.
Enrolment forms can be collected from the school office or click here to download a copy.
Kid's Club Flyer (Foundation Transition Program)
Attitudes to School Survey
The Attitudes to School survey is an annual survey for Years 5 to 12 students offered by the Department of Education and Training. It is designed to assist schools in gaining an understanding of students' perceptions and experience of school. Our school will use the survey results to plan programs and activities to improve your child's experience at school.
Our results were recently published in our Newsletter, however we are so proud of them we want to celebrate!!
Mullum Primary School - Ringwood's Hidden Gem
Hi, and welcome to Mullum Primary School. I have been lucky to be Principal here since July 2013 and during this time I often have to kick myself regarding how I ended up leading a school that has such a good feel about it.
Principal's Welcome- read more...
Friday June 23
- Pop Up Uniform Shop - 8.45-9.30 am, opposite the Hall
- Trivia Night @ Ringwood Bowls Club, from 7 pm TICKETS ON SALE NOW
Tuesday June 27
- Hot Dog Day. Order form - due by Friday June 23
Friday June 30
- Last day of Term 2 - 2.30 pm dismissal
Monday July 17
- First day of Term 3
Friday July 28
- Kid's Club (2018 Foundation transition) - 2.30-3.30 pm
2017 ICAS SITTING DATES
Current Newsletter link
Prep Tour video- made by the Preps!
2015 Annual Report
Playgroup at Mullum.
Parents Association page.
Cyber Smart newsletter - safe mobile phone use