2018 Enrolments - Open for ALLYear Levels
Contact the office to make an appointment to tour the school - 03 9870 2120
KID'S CLUB, THE FOUNDATION TRANSITION PROGRAM DATES -
Friday October 27th
Friday November 17th
Friday December 1st
Transition morning - Tuesday December 12th, 9.15 am - 12 noon. Our Mullumites will meet their teacher and Grade 6 Buddy for next year .
Enrolment forms can be collected from the school office or click here to download a copy.
Kid's Club Flyer (Foundation Transition Program)
WATCH OUR NEW BUILDING GROW
Mullum Primary School - Ringwood's Hidden Gem
Hi, and welcome to Mullum Primary School. I have been lucky to be Principal here since July 2013 and during this time I often have to kick myself regarding how I ended up leading a school that has such a good feel about it.
Principal's Welcome- read more...
Friday November 17
- Kid's Club 2.30
- Parent session during Kid's Club - How to use Compass
Tuesday November 21
- Open Classroom - Foundation, 9.30 - 11 am (no booking required)
- Senior Choir OXFAM Concert, 7 pm @ Box Hill Town Hall
Thursday November 23
Tuesday November 28
- Helper / Volunteer Thank You Morning Tea, 10.45 am
Friday December 1
- 2nd Hand Uniform Pop Up Shop, 2.15 - 2.45 pm
- RHS Uniform Shop Display 2.30 - 3 pm
- Kid's Club 2.30
- Parent session during Kid's Club - Parent Helper Training
Monday Dec 4 - Friday Dec 8
- Grades 3-6 Swimming
Tuesday December 12
- 2018 Yr 7 Orientation Day
- 2018 Foundation Transition Morning, 9.15 am - 12 noon
- 2nd Hand Uniform Pop Up Shop 8.45 - 9.30 am
- Carols Night
Tuesday December 19
- Grade 6 Graduation
Thursday December 21
- Whole School Picnic
Friday December 22
- Last Day of Term 4
Current Newsletter link
Prep Tour video- made by the Preps!
2015 Annual Report
Playgroup at Mullum.
Parents Association page.
Cyber Smart newsletter - safe mobile phone use
Information from the Parenting Anxious Children Presentation held on 1/11/17
Here are some apps that may be of assistance for children with anxiety:
More apps can be found here: http://parentingchaos.com/anxiety-apps-kids/
For parents going through separation, LifeWorks runs a really great program to assist parent - https://lifeworks.com.au/programs/parenting-after-separation/
Links for books about separation and divorce and worries for children - http://www.readbrightly.com/books-kids-whose-parents-divorcing-separating/